Sunday 20 January 2008

A Stacking Hommage


What do you get as a 2007 University of Arts Berlin final project? The Coolest Outdoor Chairs Ever.


Three idols of design history, the Barcelona Chair, the Lounge Chair, and Corbusier's LC2 were realised as a low-price, stack-able plastic chair, including all requirements like material, production and stack-ability as an important determinant.








These iconic designs will inject style and glamour into any outdoor patio. Hopefully these fabulous chairs make an appearance at our Victoria retailers during the coming season. Cross your fingers!








MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are SOOOO cool!

I hope they come to Victoria soon, I may need to purchase some myself...

Anonymous said...

Oooh, good find! I've always wanted to hose down an Eames chair! haha, I love them!