Monday 21 June 2010

Hanging Out in the Sunshine

Today is the first day of summer – Happy Solstice!!!

 

I wish we had more sun around here in Victoria BC to enjoy.  But this is not an excuse to share my favourite 10 outdoor furniture pieces for the season.   Furniture pieces where you can relax and read a nice book while you sip a refreshing drink.

 

Which one would you like to lounge in?

Royal Botania E-Z EZ 195

Designed by Zaki Molgaard and Bo Larsen

Leather Swing by Egg Designs

 

 

image

Royal Botania Wave WV Hammock

Designed by Erik Nyberg and Gustav Ström

Hanging Chair – Habit

 

 

 

 

 

Coocon Hammock

 

 

FERLEA

Ferlea Outdoor Chair

 

 

Hammock Chaise by Poul Kjaerholm

 

 

Jiella Chair by Samuli Naamanka

 

 

Hansa Hammock

Hansa Hammock

 

 

patricia-urquiola-hanging-swing-chair-4.jpg

 

Maia by Patricia Urquiola



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

9 comments:

Marcus Design said...

Happy first day of summer! Now let's get the sun to come out here in BC!! I love these lounging choices, I am drawn to the leather swing, it whimsical and fun but looks rather comfortable at the same time! Great round up :)
Nancy

Wilson Unique Interiors said...

All I need now is a espresso martini and I will be set. Happy Solstice!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale at Hospitality Design Inspirations said...

Wow they all look so amazing!

Karena said...

Ivan I am loving the cocoon hammock,We may need a designer pillow or two.....

Oh yes I am having a giveaway of a pillow from Pilow Mint, come and join in!

Karena
Art by Karena

DecRenew Interiors said...

Divine leather swing! This swing would have to be hung inside in Texas! 105 degree heat is sunshine alright!

Michelle said...

I saw an interesting rocker bed for outdoors at the ICFF...these are great...I can imagine lemonade and some good friends in any of these :)

When I saw the title of this post, I thought you were going to show your amazing deck space at your studio...it's stunning!!

Best,
Michelle

Echo said...

There is just something about that hanging chair by Habit that I love! (although I am certain it would leave me with some nasty tan lines!)

Amber Kingsnorth said...

I want ALL of these - STAT!

smmashers said...

Can you please please please list your top 10 swings (which can seat at least 2 people)? I simply cannot find any out there other than the plain wood swing!!!! Appreciate your input. Thanks!!!!!